Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Mishon Statemint

Hello.
My original intent was just to catalouge daily events in the IT Technician field. The normal day to day occurances, and the wonderfully intelligent people that I come across as I make my daily rounds. I understand alot of this is going to be lost on people, (Them: I think my NIC Card!) but, as I don't see this blog reaching a much larger base than my friends, most of you will either get it, or just ignore me, which I'm use to by now.

However, even as I write this, I forsee the many different directions this is going to go. I'm sure at somepoint I'll start linking any/all photography sessions I go on, which if a certain webmaster will update the server, I can get a working site to accompany the link to www.thegreatestmemories.com.

I'm even toying with the idea's of doing some kind of technical reference... mainly for my own good, where people can post any problems they're having with computer related software where we all can go for some troubleshooting ideas.

Who knows, maybe (and by 'maybe' I mean most likely) this will all just turn into a giant posting of happy hour stoires, World of Warcraft jokes, and endless quotes from "Arrested Development".

For now, I'm making like a tree, and getting the hell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment