Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Limbo Blackberry

Wow. It has been a long time since I have updated this blog. Here it is the Ides of March, and I am just now getting around to posting my first post on those story posting site. To be clear, I don't think my lack of writing has had to do with the lack of talent around me. This agency has not suddenly became smarter with the change of the year year (quite the contrary actually), but with all the increased work-load, I just don't have time to really take in exactly what is being said as I'm helping people. I need to change that. I can already feel the creative juice rust falling off my brain as I type this, and I need to keep my mind sharp.

There really isn't much to this other than the write up in my ticket which is as follows:
"The users Blackberry won't turn off or on."

No comments:

Post a Comment